Tend to spend too much time working though and not enough knitting! Will I ever find time to knit my stash away? Not unless I stop adding to it that's a definite ;-)
14 September 2005
Pic from Lumley Castle
Finally got the picture posted and I'm the one under the red arrow!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ooh nice costume. Are you into to re enactment too? Secret Pal
Hello SP. No, they have themed nights on a regular basis. Work has a social club that we contribute monthly to and get discounted outings with a pub evening on the first friday of the month.
3 comments:
ooh nice costume. Are you into to re enactment too?
Secret Pal
Really nice photo! The costumes look quite impressive!
Hello SP. No, they have themed nights on a regular basis. Work has a social club that we contribute monthly to and get discounted outings with a pub evening on the first friday of the month.
Post a Comment