Tend to spend too much time working though and not enough knitting! Will I ever find time to knit my stash away? Not unless I stop adding to it that's a definite ;-)
29 October 2005
Secret Pal Update
The person I am spoiling is enjoying receiving her parcels and seems to have something in mind for everything I send her.
Hello there - thanks for your comment on my blog - I did see Sheridan in Scarecrow and Mrs King - it was fab wasn't it - who was that woman who played Mrs King, she was fab as well ?!
I haven't seen your blog before, it's always nice to find a new one, so I've been having a good read. Sorry to hear about your poncho problems - it's a nightmare when things don't go according to plan isn't it. Good luck with those 8mm needles !
1 comment:
Hello there - thanks for your comment on my blog - I did see Sheridan in Scarecrow and Mrs King - it was fab wasn't it - who was that woman who played Mrs King, she was fab as well ?!
I haven't seen your blog before, it's always nice to find a new one, so I've been having a good read. Sorry to hear about your poncho problems - it's a nightmare when things don't go according to plan isn't it. Good luck with those 8mm needles !
Post a Comment