I played with my blog last night and changed the template over. I lost all of my information including links. Was very annoying as I have all my favourite sites on my blog for ease of access.
I've now spent 3 hours sorting through and curing the problem.
The morale of this story. Knit less and read HTML more. Well maybe!
3 comments:
Shame that we can't knit HTML!!!
Sue
xxx
Wow, the Gremlins are out in full force. I managed to delete an entire blog the other day. I'm glad you managed to get things back in order though.
HTML is boring. Knit more is the only solution ;)
C x
Ahh, I did the same thing once when my blog was young - stressed me like hell! Now I keep a copy of the sidebar coding saved on file.... I do the same, keep favourite links on blog for easy access. Have to update the saved copy again, yet it's better than losing it all ;)
Post a Comment