21 February 2006

Giving Up

I think I'm going to give up knitting. I've been trying to do the baby jumper with the simple cable featured earlier in my blog and I keep making silly mistakes. Think perhaps I need to stick to scarfs :(

7 comments:

KnitYoga said...

No-one gets it right straight away. Persevere and you will get it right.

AmyP said...

nooooooooooooooooo! Keep going - more knitters in the world is a good thing! Take a break from that project for a while and maybe try something else for a bit.

NikolaAnne said...

Practise is all.

Knitting is Zn, you'll get it evenually, and then wonder what teh fuss was all about! :-)

*hugs*

Mary-Lou said...

You can't do that ...!

Annie said...

I can't think of a single cable pattern I've knitted without silly mistakes - it's all part of the process. Don't give up now!

Anonymous said...

HEY don't give up, cables are fiddly little beggars, what's going wrong?????

Anonymous said...

Oh, the horror!! Knit on, you just don't strike me as a quitter ;) By all means, moan about it, but do keep going :) xxx