12 February 2006

Secret Pal Goodies & Brighton - Part 1

I've only just landed back home agian from Brighton where I was helping out at the Knit and Natter stand. I did buy some goodies there but only toys no wool!!

I got home and found myself with a box of goodies from my Secret Pal. I've taken pictures and I'll be posting properly on both things tomorrow. But have to say thanks SP :)

4 comments:

blueadt said...

Ok - I'm still waiting - where are the pics?????

Anonymous said...

Yes Fred, where are they ;}

Wye Sue said...

He is obviously too busy playing with his new toys to post them ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Fred, This is fron Sue from Skipnorth. I keep hopefully looking down the road for a mailvan with my wool. Have you posted it yet? Please let me know the family are all biting at the bit for new socks. I went for an ideal job on Monday-part time child protection social worker in Southwark-it has a very good name as a social services department. The interview process was over 2 hours so waiting news there as well.
email address is sue@acestar.co.uk