
Here we have the fibre trends shawl that I am working on at the moment at its latest stage. Due to the dental stuff on Thursday I just haven't felt up to doing anything knitting wise although I am on row 59 at the moment of a (I think) 178 row shawl which doesnt include all the edgings. I am enjoying it but am finding I have to concentrate more than normal but I am tending to read a line or so below on the pattern so I think I am going to get one of the orienteering map bags where you have a plastic cover that you can write on and wipe off again.
4 comments:
It's looking good,
keep going!
Stalker Sue
xxx
Previous comment wasn't me !!!
Well done with your progress, looks like you will finish before me... I better get on with mine... too much travelling and not enough knitting time ;-)
Nice looking start there! I love the PNW shawl and the other Fibertrends shawls in that series - the pine trees further down are a lot of fun.
(Not a Sue!)
Good progress!
Post a Comment