Well I've had to frog the entire shawl and take it back to scratch again. I dropped a few stitches and made such a hash I've decided to restart it as it is a present I want to make sure I get it perfect. This time round though I'll be making sure that I use lifelines.
For my next project though I can't decide between this and the sunrise jacket.
3 comments:
Your shawl must have been speaking to my 12 rows of WRS... it was reduced to a cone of silk yesterday..
Not sure on the other question, but wil they suit you ;-)
Sorry to hear about your shawl :-( But it just wouldn't be knitting if you didn't have to completely start from scratch every once and awhile...as I restart my fitting tank.
Sorry not been in touch for a while. Just catching up - I'd go for the Sunrise Jacket - mainly because I lierally am going for it - it's on my to do list!!:)
Post a Comment