21 June 2006

Ho Hum

Am feeling a bit like a naughty schoolboy at the moment.

Not only am I taking the shawl into work to knit before I start and during lunch and not actually doing any!! My new workplace works 9.30-5.30 but because I had my hours varied before I started I actually work 9-5 which is due to transport and connection problems. It seems so strange after for so long being the last one to leave the office that I am now one of the first. The one good thing though this month is that I get paid twice this week. My normal payday is tomorrow but because my last workplace mucked up on my overtime payment they have put it through this month which means I'll have given my new employer 3 P45s (one from temp agency) as it was only after I got my payslip with my P45 last month and looked at it properly I realised I was missing the overtime. I think it must be one for each year I've worked there!!

No comments: