This is the wheel that I got from e-bay about three months ago. At the time it was missing a few pieces but I placed an order with Winghams and got the few bits I was missing. I put the various bits in their place and now introduce you to Mabel in all her glory.

Shawl
I've given up on this for now. I'm finding it too hot to be able to concentrate hence my swap over to socks. I will come back to it once it has cooled down but I will not manage to get it complete it in time to enter it into the Bingley Show this year. The guidelines for the show so that an article is to have been made within the past 12 months so I guess it will be there for next year!
Socks
Here is a pic of where I am up to at the moment.
I am only working on the basic at the moment and have yet to reach the heel etc so the exciting stuff is yet to come...
Rats
Here is a pic of Gibber hiding in her house munching.

Sue - you posted a link on my blog earlier in the week. Can you let me know which Sue you are!
1 comment:
Nice to meet Mabel. I can't wait to see your spinning!
Post a Comment