Well I've decided that I'll knit the socks at work because they are relatively simple and I can pick up and put down in between interuptions. I'll do the Alice Starmore aran gansey at home with a bit of WRS on the side.
The quandry I am now faced with is Ish. For some reason she seems to spend inordinate amounts of time licking me. Now I have no problem with that per se. I mean I'd rather having her licking than nibbling as I'm kind of attached to my skin and blood but I just wonder if it is something I should be worrying about. Any ideas anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Licking is a sign of affection. Means they love you lots.
Also, if it has been particularly hot, they will also be licking the salt from you.
Lovely Shawl you got there Fred!
Post a Comment