13 August 2006

Pre-Show Displays

I'll be doing a proper posting later when I get back but in the meantime a look at the entries:

Pacific North-West Shawl - Fibertrends



Christmas Cake. This is only intended as a fun entry and I don't think I'll get anything for it to be fair but then as it costs approx 3x the prize money it certainly isnt about the prize!



3 comments:

Nickerjac said...

the shawl looks amazing

Rosie said...

the cake looks good, too! hope you come home laden with prizes.

CraftyPerson said...

Fred the shawl is fantastic. I started a feather and fan one and went wildly wrong - I'm sure teh pattern is wrong - it can't be me - can it? Ripped it out, cast on 134 stitches (instead of 3) and I'm just doing f & f backwards and forwards for ever now to get rid of some of my dyeing experiments where I run round chucking everything in the pot 'cos the dye hasn't exhausted and I don't want to waste it!

Are you stil sane after all those rows of knowing where you are?