30 September 2006

A pressie - er yeah ok



I had this delightful present popped through my door a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to blog it. At the moment suffice to say I've buried it under the biggest pile of stuff that I'm never going to touch. As for the sender well lets just say we're no longer on speaking terms!

10 comments:

AmyP said...

wimp! :D

Spinningsue said...

He he he he. You know you're dying to knit it!

gourdongirl said...

WOW, Fred....go on you know you want too! I know I would!

Shona

Anonymous said...

I expect you will come to think of it as a challenge ...! :D

Wye Sue said...

I'm going to try and go for 2007 agm as well...

Does that mean I'm going to have a really quiet weekend if you and her aren't talking ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow - looks very scary!!!

Laura (from NEC & Balti house!) xxx

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Coward!! and you WILL talk to her - you know you will...

Woolly Wormhead said...

Being as I've just been told off for not commenting before now, I am leaving this comment to prove that I have read about this shawl and am now commenting. End of comment.

Get on with it and cast on ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Fred, you know, if you are not careful, I'll send you the yarn you need to knit it with...

Have a wonderfuly time at Ally Pally!

YSP9
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Eshhh Fred..

Its a doddle !