A few weeks back now I experienced a living nightmare. No my stash was not eaten by my rats (thank you Noonie!!) but rather I lost my entire e-mail collection. As I use AOL I move all my e-mails over to a personal filing cabinet on the hard drive which is the only option I have as AOL and Outlook are not compatible. Had it not have been for the fact that only a couple of days earlier I had gone through all my e-mails and got rid of those I didn't want to keep so I was left with everything I wanted. I have now however converted over to googlemail and hopefully will not have a repetition!
Another side-effect of this is that I lost my address book which is also AOL stored so if you have let me have your address and birthday details before could you let me have them again.
On a knitting front erm yes well erm nothing. I did start on the peacock feathers shawl prior to Christmas but as I am apt to do I went wrong so had to restart. As the wedding is due to take place this Saturday I gave up on getting it done in time. I will be re-doing it though in the peacock Cherry Tree Hill yarn as I was first intended.
I do have a January completed object but unfortunately it is currently sunning itself in Spain!
1 comment:
Nooooooooo! I've never trusted Microsoft or AOL (I am a Linux/Firefox/Open source convert).
Post a Comment