17 May 2007
Dumps
and down in them. At the moment life isn't too jolly. Knitting wise I can't seem to make the projects play ball. Workwise - don't even go there! Got to take the cat to the vet tomorrow for a sample so have him meowing away complaing that he is being starved. Do you think Saturday I could win the lottery so I can retire to a desert island?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry that you are having such a bad time x
I know that feeling well, I just had to undo the entire middle of my latest shawl and start it again! I hope things improve and that the cat forgives you quickly!
You don't want to go to a desert island...it would be very difficult to knit there! ;-)
Hoping the down in the dumps feeling has passed. They usually do but are rough when they are here.
Yes! And if not Saturday, maybe next? Hang on in there...
Post a Comment