28 August 2007

Vet Trip

Well I got the rats to the vet and was given some rat frontline equivalent to dose them with. I also got frontline for the cats and the rabbits. I mentioned to the vet my niggle over the fact they had fleas but no reason why they should after all none of them go out except to the vet! He said that rats with fleas were very rare and most unlikely that they had come from his surgery! Hmm yeah right okay. Neither I nor MM have any animal contact except at home of course and both go from home to work and back again and as I said in my post yesterday the animals don't go out at all except to the vet! Perhaps they've come through "flea-mail" teehee

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Well if it isn't the vet's it has to be flea mail (love it). Hope all the itching stops soon.

Unknown said...

I used to keep Persian cats. We lived 2 floors up. None ever went out. No dogs at the time. We always got fleas. Never occurred to me they go them at the vet!!!