After having bought another sackful of knitting cones in the self-same charity shop as several weeks ago here and having problems finding some spare space to place the sack I've decided to have a purge of stash. I've gone through all bar my laceweight yarns and pulled out either odd balls that I'm never going to utilise although there was a good reason for buying them when I did. What the reason is I've no idea now so they might as well go. The other are job lots of yarn that I also bought for a reason and now decided that I'll either never knit the project I had in mind or can't remember the project.
They are all listed on e-bay here
Now I've done all the yarn I'll be moving on to the books...
1 comment:
I can't get the ebay link to work - it takes me to a page full of children's books and I'm sure that's not what you had in my stash..
Post a Comment