18 October 2007

Tooth Ouch!

Yesterday lunchtime saw one of my crowns pop off my tooth. All I had been munching on was some chewing gum and I have to say that I'd not experienced any pain for quite some time so it came as a bolt out of the blue. I went to the dentist today and I thought that it would have meant the root being dug out as it was a clean break. Instead there was a bit of drilling that left me on the sore side and financially light :( The one thing that I am glad of though is that it was this week and not last that it happened as I would not have been happy on missing out for Ally Pally!

I took the scarf with me that I have been working on and off on since NEC last month using the green/white/brown Nepalese wool that I bought at Knitting 4 Fun. Later on in the day I did some more rows on the Jamieson scarf and then when I was sat watching Hotel Inspector I was working on the unbloggable project. Three projects in one day I think is a bit of a new experience for me. I've still got another two projects tucked to one side which I've not touched in several months which I am really going to have to get finished before Christmas especially as one is a present and given that it is just over nine weeks away...

No comments: