Just a quick e-mail to say that I am here still and around but just sooooooo busy with 101 different things not of course including the day job.
I have been thinking about closing down the blog after SP11 as it is just getting to be a burden to keep up with blogging. What do you think?
5 comments:
I for one would miss it because we hardly talk these days!
Nick
Same here - but I totally understand about the lack of time!
Heather xxxx
I'd miss your rat stories, if nothing else!
I would recommend keeping the blog open because if you de-register it someone can (and probably will) re-register it and they'll have all your readers!
Hi Fred, keep it going, you can then just add to it when you feel like it.
I would add not to feel pressured. Just go to it when you feel like it and something to say. Think of it as an oulet not a chore. You don't owe anyone anything, the blog is for you.
Post a Comment