Tend to spend too much time working though and not enough knitting! Will I ever find time to knit my stash away? Not unless I stop adding to it that's a definite ;-)
10 November 2008
My Next Project
I've decided that my next project is going to be a cardigan for me. Now all I have to do is find a pattern and the yarn to go with
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello, here's your secret pal stalking you and preparing the first package. I hope you are having a fine weekend...so, are you ready to be spoiled? :)
SInce you're confessing all for Secret Pal 13 how about responding to this tag also, Fred? My sadly neglected blog was nudged so I'm passing it on... So what cardigan did you decide to knit (in your last post which coincided with my birthday?)
2 comments:
Hello, here's your secret pal stalking you and preparing the first package. I hope you are having a fine weekend...so, are you ready to be spoiled? :)
SInce you're confessing all for Secret Pal 13 how about responding to this tag also, Fred?
My sadly neglected blog was nudged so I'm passing it on...
So what cardigan did you decide to knit (in your last post which coincided with my birthday?)
Post a Comment