Well its hard to believe that the feller is 25 weeks old already. The time (in some respects) seems to have flown by. Sizewise he is already as big as Lara and not sure whether or not he is going to exceed Cairo in size as well.
He is still fond of my pillow at night and still giving my nightly lullabies of purring me to sleep. He is however somewhat fond of running off with my balls of yarn if he's given the opportunity. He also has a fondness for pens and pencils. I find it quite humorous though when he growls at his prey that he has run off with.
I also have to say whoever it was that said cats tongue bristles soften as they grow up from kittens lied. I still find them as rough as ever they were when he washes me in bed. He also stills nips my nose.
He has also now got accustomed to wearing his collar so thats on full-time now. Its also surprising that he, Lara and Cairo all wear bells on their collars and they all sound different. He's still got a kitten meow and I do hope it stays that way as its nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment