Well here they are and I wonder how long they'll be kept!
NUMBER ONE
Seriously declutter both stash and non-stash. As a result of this now have (already) two black sacks to go to local knitting group for stash swap night, 4 plastic storage crates and 7 cardboard archive boxes to go on e-bay.
NUMBER TWO
Have signed up for “11 shawls in 2011”. I did sign up for 10 in 2010 but fell by the wayside due to various issues. The rules of the game is that I have to knit 11 shawls between 11.00pm on 31 December 2010 and 11.00pm on 31 December 2011 (it’s based on European time) and 9 have to have a minimum of 250 metres (273 yards) and 2 500 metres (546 yards). One is Sharon Miller's project 4 christening shawl in Heirloom Knitting which is a commission by my aunt for her first great-grandchild.
NUMBER THREE
Get my sewing machine into proper action and get to grips with patchwork. I’ve a number of ideas running in my head that I really want to give a go.
NUMBER FOUR
Complete all outstanding WIPs. Nothing major here. Just a pair of gloves, pair of socks, Transformers hat, and a bedspread.
NUMBER FIVE
Lose c. 4 stone. Am going to be walking around 10 miles several times a week. It involves going via Coldspring Mill so there may be a little addition or two depending how 1 above is going ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment