09 January 2006
Secret Pal 7
I've been really good and added a link at the side which links to the questionnaire. Anyone intersted please just feel free to click away :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tend to spend too much time working though and not enough knitting! Will I ever find time to knit my stash away? Not unless I stop adding to it that's a definite ;-)
4 comments:
Hi fred, Good idea. I've followed your example. I was going to make a button for it but I like your idea better. I don't want my sidebar to become too "button-busy"!
Hi,
I am your secret pal for SP7 and your questionaire link doesn't work! Please help. This is my first secret pal and I am very excited.
Hi, I am your secret pal for SP7 and your questionaire link doesn't work! Please help. This is my first secret pal and I am very excited about it.
Thanks for posting this, Fred, and nice new blog title! Erin (Your hostess with the mostess)
Post a Comment