
I've got the green that I got from Sue for my birthday and will be getting something in a similar gauge when I go to Birmingham next month and will combine the two.
Next up is this:

I've been promising MM an aran jumper for about two years. This is one of Alice Starmore's and is her "Traditional Aran Gansey" from "Sweaters for Men". I'm utilising my Clover stitch markers to differentiate between the panels. I will say though I am not too keen on the way she has written the stitch instructions as it caused me some confusion last night once I had finished the rib and was starting the main body.
I will take a pic and post it on here of progress tomorrow!
The next on the list is this:

I have been commissioned to knit a christening robe. I want to find exactly the right yarn for the job.
I also have the socks which are on the go but I do those at work only so there is definitely enough to keep me out of mischief!
8 comments:
Wow! I do envy you managing such intricate work. These days I only have the time and concentration for simple patterns. Hope to see you on the Thursday at the Birmingham show. Several of us are coming from the Beatties group.
The aran jumper is lush, can't wait to see some progress pics :)
That robe is going to be a real family heirloom. I'm looking forward to seeing its progress and the fun you have!
You definitely like a challenge I can tell. That robe is going to be magnifcent
The Aran looks like it should be great. And January for that robe - eep! :)
Good luck with that christening robe - rather you than me!!
Oooh you are going to be busy ...!
Goodness, those are some wonderful projects you have coming up! Your family will be so pleased with the Christening gown. Just lovely.
Post a Comment