I am around but several things happening here.
1. Had a bonus of some vouchers from work last week but have to admit I can't find anything to spend them on just yet but I can't use them at Hobbycraft so that lets out yarn (although given no 1 that's not an issue.
2. Boiler is playing up. Its make an unearthly racket when running the hot water and keeps losing pressure. Had British Gas out on Saturday to it and they have apparently sorted out the pressure but not the noise.
3. Had a new washer dryer delivered yesterday and thats a lot quieter than the old one but the delivery people have damaged the base of the door frame taking the old one out.
4. To cap it all have got home tonight to find there has been a water leak from the bathroom into the lounge. It has happened just over the trunk I keep my best yarn in which is also next to all of my knitting books. Fortunately the yarn/books haven't been hit but the ceiling doesn't look too pleased.
Can someone please wake me up now from the nightmare ?
1 comment:
Waaaaah!!!
That stinks :(
Poor Fred, I hope things get better soon!
Heather (Doodles) xxx
Post a Comment